moose & squirrel's mp3 blog and you tube link service

Just what the Web needs--another mp3 blog. One catch: you will first have to register with http://box.net, and then sign on to your account with a username and password. You might be asked to be added as my friend, which I will gladly do. Then click play to stream the mp3's. Free for 1 GB of storage and download. Give it a try, okay. mp3's will stay online only for a short period of time. Please support your favorite artists by purchasing their music and merchandise.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tina

Hang in there with me folks. I have a learning curve at hand here. A future plan is to scan the 45 RPM in which Tina Turner appears for the first time. She is billed as "Little Ann" on an Ike Turner record on an obscure St. Louis label. The record is "Boxtop" on Tune Town 501. Blues scholar Jim O'Neal would love to get his hands on a copy. When I can congigure my ancient Dual turntable and this computer I am going to make an mp3 of it and post it here for awhile.

m&s